20101001

I ♥ Hong Kong

Yeah, back from Hong Kong!
Didn't take much photo~ and most of them at someone's hand *wink*
I spot this very-the-cute mini cooper!!!

















Ain't it adorable? Hehe














Sashimi time : Scallop & my favourite salmon!

Overall, I really only have this 2 pictures with me! Lol
Just a little update for my blog so that it won't be look like being neglected by it's OWNER! ;)
Gonna go outstation for 2 days so byebye everyone again! 
Teehee~ 
Moto Gp ( A big motorshow event is around the corner )
Are you get ready for the race? And to spot the great riders compete on the racing track? 
Got confirmation from Petronas that I got selected to be Valentino Rossi's umbrella girl this year! 
*If everything goes accordingly & smoothly*
What a pleasure! Hope to see you guys there! =D

28th September The Star (In Tech) pg 16 :


























With Suesan, my bestie appeared in The Star newspaper!
It was the Sony Play Station Move Launch!  =)
 

1 comment:

  1. nice car.
    have not seen any update lately. must be very busy huh?

    ReplyDelete