20100924

VR1 show time!

Gonna fly to Hong Kong later! Happpyyyyyyy~

Just simply go through last night show @ Celebrity, Solaris Mont Kiara!
Is a launch for VR1.
Btw, I'm not really sure about the information about this event bue I'm pretty sure the show was well done!

Having korean cuisine as lunch with Jenny Foh at Sri hartamas!
And I accidentally found this meaningful picture!
* It's the constant and determined effort that breaks down resistance, sweeps away all the obstacles.*
What do you think about it? =P

Doing our makeup at the back stage!
I the RED dress! 
People around said that we are alike, really? LOL
Backstage scene that not everyone can experience it ;)
I caught the camwhore!!! XD
Overall I can said that our hair had been "fully style" by our stylist! :)
Our delicious dinner served by Tenji! Yummy ^^
What a blur pic... our boutique owner! 老板娘, teehee!
Here we go our gorgeous lady Chantelle Chuah! ;)
this so much! 
We are can't stop laughing at her ice-cream hairstyle XD
But what happened the next?
Here my turn! 0_0
3/4 done, and you can see my hair being styled similar to the previous 1~
Oh......my dear.......

Thank you for our Master to do such a superior hair style for us!
I'm the "higher & bigger" hair >.<"
Bigger? What do I mean by bigger? Or thicker?
No idea...Opps XD
Of course we need a group picture!
Overall I loved all the outfit on that night! Great show! 
Yeah, met my friend! Dwayne Foong, the famous commercial photographer! 
Chantelle giving a short speech ~
This was nice! magic show by Chantelle and her partner! ;)

Alright, will share sumore pictures over here!


With the boss!
Jenny Foh, Jane Kwan and Angie Lee (Model from Thailand)
She said this one got artistic feel! =D

Wooookay, might need to grab my luggage and fly for my 4-days holidays at Hong Kong! 
Yeehaw!!!
Miss ya'll and I'll be back soon!
Remember to support my Blog & my page at facebook as well! 
Take care and have a good day ahead! ^^
Bye bye.





















No comments:

Post a Comment