20100918

A simple welcome to my new home!

Oh yeah!
Welcome to my new-born & exciting blog!
Anyway, have to apologize to all my beloved friends and previous blog's followers.
Created a new blog that might need you guys to use 5-minutes to transfer my previous blog into this.
Forgive me please, I just feel the dissatisfaction about the OLD blog! Giggles*
Alright, let's get move with me in this blog!
Don't afraid to be a stalker here, I would like you all to keep viewing my new updates!
Btw, for tonight, I need a good sleep to welcome my tomorrow!
Will be working at The curve in the early morning.
Next, of course I'll be going for some events in KL!
Watch out!

There's a new-born club in KL again!
GSF Club Launch @ The Garden 6th floor (beside G6)
Another good news - there will be a FREE_FLOW session from 8pm-10pm!
Still hesitating?! Take action now!
Call +60126303266 (Zac) to book your table now!
Mention you are Jane's friend!
Enjoy your cool drink until drunk tomorrow! ;) cheerssss

Next, is the Henessy Artistry Event held in Mist Club, Bangsar!
How can we miss out such a BIG & Hilarious event in the year?
Come and join us to party!

*If you're lucky, can spot me in the two places!*
Hahaha, good night everyone! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment